What is an Elevator Mod?
It’s giving your elevator an updated appearance on the inside or outside; whether it be the controls, doors or the interior, to help maintain its youthfulness and reliability.
Why you may need a Mod?
If your elevator is 10 years or older, runs slowly, the buttons or doors don’t function properly, you’re in need of repeated repairs, parts have become obsolete and if your interior is worn or damaged. Modernizing your elevator will save you money by making it more energy efficient, it increases property value, eases traffic flow and keeps your equipment up to date on safety and code compliance. Every Mod is Custom, for example you can choose a customizable controller with various options.
We have the non-proprietary factor, which we use whenever possible; from controllers, hydro packages, door equipment, machines, fixtures, paneling, lighting and traction elevators. This also means any qualified contractor can work on your equipment in the future.
Traction vs. Hydraulic:
Traction elevators are geared or gearless, have AC or DC motors, are low speed and high torque. Hydraulic elevators are Conventional for traveling 2-5 floors; Roped for low levels and low traffic or Holeless for traveling 2-4 floors.
We Offer Designs that work:
- In ground Hyrdo packages in various shapes and sizes.
- Holeless packages are available for custom fit.
Next Generation Machines and Controllers:
- Geared– We are able to replace your aging geared machine with an upgraded non-proprietary machine of the 21st century.
- Gearless– New design and efficient motors which means less energy to drive the machine, translating to the potential for big savings.
Non Proprietary door equipment:
*Over 84% of elevator problems are door related.
- The door equipment that we use allows programmability and the ability to customize your needs.
First Impressions Matter:
- Our cab interior design team will make your vision a reality.
- We have 3D renderings available to make sure everything’s is the way you want.
GOING GREEN: We offer elevator variable frequency drives and regenerative drives that are energy savers.
*We provide FREE surveys and estimates.*