BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU:
Delaware Elevator offers a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of health, dental, vision, disability and 401k / profit sharing. All fulltime employees are eligible to participate in the optional benefit package upon completion of 90 days of service. Highlights of our benefit package include:
A variety of network providers to assure the best coverage and participation with UNLIMITED annual, maximum coverage; as well as, minimal “out of pocket” cost for employee and / or dependents.
- Manage your benefits online and / or your mobile device.
- SWIFT-MD – Telemedicine – You can consult with an actual doctor (phone or video conference). Diagnosis and treatment for many common routine injuries or illnesses – NO COPAYS AND NO COST TO YOU.
- Retail pharmacy, generic programs offer significant discounts and / or free options.
DISABILITY / OPTIONAL LIFE INSURANCE:
DEI recognizes that a disability can cause financial hardship and has adopted a comprehensive program. DEI offers voluntary Short and Long Term Disability plans that could provide benefits of 60% of your wages. Certain criteria and terms apply. Benefits are available after 90 day probation period on an election basis / open enrollment.
DEI provides $10,000 of Group Life Insurance for full time employees. If injury or death is the result of an accident, you or your beneficiary may receive an additional $10,000. You are also eligible to elect Additional Life Insurance, with increased values for yourself, spouse and children.
401K – RETIREMENT PLAN
DEI provides a retirement plan for your long-term security. There are three ways monies go into your plan.
- Profit Sharing: Designed to reward full time employees with more than 12 months of service in a plan year. An annual contribution (depending on profitability and other business factors).
- 401(K) Plan: Designed to make it easy and profitable to save. Your contribution is based on a percentage of your pay.
- When you contribute to the 401(K) Plan, you receive a company match of $0.40 for each $1.00 you contribute, up to the first 5% .
- Full-Time employees working at least 40 hours per pay period
- Healthcare maximum requirements = at least 30 hours per week
- Your legal spouse
- Your children including legally adopted children, step-children, and Children up to age 26