Our goal is to provide responsive service tailored to meet the individual needs of our valued customers.
Our continued commitment to providing the best quality of products and services has made us one of the largest independent elevator companies in the nation.
Every Elevator is Different.
Our Experienced Staff will walk you through your elevator and provide a detailed assessment.
Delaware Elevator Marine Division provides Maintenance, Repair, Modernization, Installation, Inspection, Testing and Certification services for all types of elevators on all types of vessels, whether Commercial, Government (including Military), or Offshore. We specialize in improving the reliability and safety of elevators by upgrading their equipment with state of the art components and controls.
- Our Certified Technicians and Inspectors have the necessary credentials to be responsive worldwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We service all marine elevator brands including Alimak, Champion, Hyundai, Jerred, Kone, Lutz, Otis, Samsung, Schindler, Thyssen-Krupp, Unidynamics, and many others.
- We are the USA Marine Elevator Service Agent for Hyundai Elevator Co., Ltd., and as such have a direct connection to their Design and Tech Support Departments and Parts inventory.
- We work directly with shipyards and naval architects to develop elevator design and interface specifications in accordance with, but not limited to, ASME, ABS, SOLAS, LR, DNV and other worldwide standards when applicable.
- Our Shipboard customers include Andriaki Shipping Ltd, APL Maritime, Chevron Shipping Co., Geden Tankers, Keystone Shipping Co., Maersk Lines Ltd., Mediterranean Shipping Corp., Nippon Lifts Engineering Inc., NYK Ship Management, Seaspan Ship Management, Teekay Marine (Singapore) PTE Ltd, and many others.
- Our Government customers include the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, Military Sealift Command and Marad.
- Our Offshore customers include Atwood Oceanics, Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc., Ensco, Grupo R, Noble Drilling, Seadrill, Transocean, and many others.
An ongoing relationship with Delaware Elevator will assure that your marine elevator is receiving the proper maintenance and testing required to improve safety, reduce liability and achieve cost effective operation.
We have been doing business this way since 1946.
|Ed Graff||Marine Division Manager||800-787-0436 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Larry Hatch||Marine Division Sales Manageremail@example.com|
|Jennifer Faulkenberry||Admin Asstfirstname.lastname@example.org|