|HP||VOLT||Full Load Amps||Locked Rotor Amps (Wye-Delta)|
Electrical Data for Hydraulic 3 Phase Motors (80 Starts Per Hours) in a Submersible Power Unit
- Provide a legally constructed and enclosed machine room, adequately lighted, and conditioned to maintain temperature between 65° to 95° Fahrenheit, relative humidity is not to exceed 95% non-condensing.
- Machine room must be of adequate size to provide clearances around and between equipment as required by code.
- Provide a fused disconnect switch for each elevator in the machine room, located in a position based on local code and within sight of elevator equipment, and arranged to be locked in the off
- Provide 110 VAC service for elevator light and accessories connected to the car light service terminal on the elevator A single disconnecting means for the car light and accessories shall be located in the machine room and arranged to be locked in the open position.
- Provide light, switch and 110 VAC GFI outlet in the machine room, with switch located adjacent to the machine room
- Only elevator related equipment is allowed in machine room.
Locked Rotor AMPS are given for Wye-Delta starting. Starting AMPS are 3 times Locked Rotor AMPS when starting across the line.